Most of Us Want to Live a Meaningful Life
Our experience and training in professional coaching, mediation and facilitation is deep and diverse.
- Life Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Wealth Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Couple Coaching
- Family and Relationships Systems
- Family Dynamics
- Compassionate Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
We all have only one life to live, and a designated time in which to live it.
Who we are and the impact of our actions has a dramatic impact on ourselves, as well as on those we touch…our family, extended family, friends, colleagues, even strangers.
At a very deep, core level, all of us want to be content, and most of us want to be happy.
Most of us want to live a meaningful life.
Many of us want to feel that we have made a difference…however small or large.
Some of us want to feel that we have used the gifts we have been given to live a full, enriching life.
We all have different dreams. For some it is to be a good parent, for others it is to be an active player in changing the world. For many, it is simply to feel content and happy.
It is difficult to be deeply happy without having both meaningful activities or goals, AND feeling good or pleasure in what we do.
Are You On The Right Path?
Whatever your dream, knowing “who” you are, becoming clear about your core values and your personal Vision and Mission, are key to creating your meaningful life.
With all of our clients, there are several key areas that we believe are important to understand first:
- Your Personal Core Values (Love? Integrity? Community?)
- Your Work-related Values (How we work together with others…whether with family members or with an organization)
- What You — as an individual — need to be Successful (Acknowledgement? Fulfillment? Stamina?)
- Your Personal Vision (e.g., Our Legacy is Greater than Just Me)
- Your Purpose; your Personal Mission. (e.g., To Empower Myself and Others)
After developing a core foundation upon which to stand, we work with you to expand and create stepping stones and building blocks to reflect how your foundation influences your actions, your relationships, your family, your money…your life.