Check out our Resource Library for helpful and inspirational articles.
My shelves and kindle are packed with great books. Below are just a few that have guided me on my journey. Check out our Resource Library for a more extensive list.
- Cycle of the Gift, by James E. Hughes, Susan E. Massenzio, Keith Whitaker
- Wealth in Families, by Charles Collier
- Borrowed From Your Grandchildren, by Dennis T. Jaffee
- The Voice of the Rising Generation, by James E. Hughes, Susan E. Massenzio, Keith Whitaker
- Wealth 3.0: The Future of Family Wealth Advising, by James Grubman, Dennis T. Jaffee, Kristin Keffeler
- Family Trusts, by James E. Hughes, Hartley Goldstone, Keith Whitaker
- The Opposite of Spoiled, by Ron Lieber
- Gratitude Works, by Robert A. Emmons
- Start with Why, by Simon Sinek
- Bridging Generations, by Roy O. Williams and Amy A. Castoro
- Let the Story Do the Work, by Esther K. Choy
- Transfluence: How to Lead with Transformative Influence in Today’s Climates of Change, by Walt Rakowich
- Strangers in Paradise, by James Grubman